Your mattress has been produced under rigid quality measures and is delivered to you in perfect condition. Please examine carefully before accepting the product. The warranty starts from the date of purchase, and covers against structural defects under normal domestic use.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY
- Should any defect(s) occur within the first-year of purchase, at the discretion of the company, there will be no charge for the repairs or replacement of parts.
- Thereafter, there will be a service charge of one-tenth of the current list price multiplied by the number of years the mattress has been used.
- This warranty is not transferable. Please retain your original purchase invoice for verification.
- The cover of the mattress is excluded from this warranty.
- All mattresses will show body impression as the upholstery settles. This is not a structural defect covered by this warranty. The upholstery is intended to provide cushioning and body comfort. This body impression is unavoidable and is not an indication for any structural failure in your mattress.
- All tranportation charges incurred must be borne by the purchaser.
- This warranty is deemed void if:
- the mattress used on a sagging base
- the mattress is torn or mutilated.
- the lable is removed, altered or tampered with.
- the mattress is exposed to direct sunlight or soiled in unsanitary conditions.
- Please notify your retailer of any impending complaints and claims.
- The company reserves the right to substitute materials of equal quality if identical materials are not available at the time of repair or service.
- The period of warranty is stated in the warranty card.
- This warranty only applies to mattresses sold and used within Malaysia. For customers who reside outside of Malaysia, please refer to the seller for information regarding any warranty covered by them.
- You will need to register your warranty online or send the completed warranty form to us within 14 days from date of purchase.